Craftsmanship means working smarter – incorporating best practices in every detail of every project. No matter how large or small our role, we have a proven, step-by-step building construction process in our construction management services. Our goal is to ensure quality, safety, timeliness, cost-effectiveness, and above all, a finished project that exceeds your expectations.
Depending on your needs and the size of the project, being building and construction company our design & build construction management process may include:
- Reviewing schematics and conducting site surveys for feasibility, code compliance and potential conflicts.
- Providing outline specifications for materials, construction requirements and scope of work for each trade involved in your project.
- Selecting the most qualified professionals from our team, as well as subcontractors and suppliers.
- Offering value engineering options that may reduce costs while maintaining the integrity of the design.
- Providing detailed estimates and helping you understand the cost implications of various design decisions.
- Providing detailed schedules and conducting regular team meetings to ensure timeliness and quality.
- Providing orientation on new equipment or devices as needed.
- Providing a detailed project close-out including care instructions, warranties, test and balance reports, as-built drawings, certificate of occupancy and more.
We are a leading design build construction company; providing design & build construction management services is our main aim. Our construction management services includes leading industries such as automotive, healthcare (medical), food, retail and many more, where we have provided automotive dealership construction, healthcare design building construction, hospital building construction, restaurant construction, retail building construction and many more across the southeast, including Louisville, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Tennessee, Mississippi, Georgia, North Carolina, and Maryland.