Craftsmanship means working smarter – incorporating best practices in every detail of every project. No matter how large or small our role, we have a proven, step-by-step building construction process. Our goal is to ensure quality, safety, timeliness, cost-effectiveness, and above all, a finished project that exceeds your expectations.
Depending on your needs and the size of the project, our process may include:
- Reviewing schematics and conducting site surveys for feasibility, code compliance and potential conflicts.
- Providing outline specifications for materials, construction requirements and scope of work for each trade involved in your project.
- Selecting the most qualified professionals from our team, as well as subcontractors and suppliers.
- Offering value engineering options that may reduce costs while maintaining the integrity of the design.
- Providing detailed estimates and helping you understand the cost implications of various design decisions.
- Providing detailed schedules and conducting regular team meetings to ensure timeliness and quality.
- Providing orientation on new equipment or devices as needed.
- Providing a detailed project close-out including care instructions, warranties, test and balance reports, as-built drawings, certificate of occupancy and more.